Author Topic: S4 Online National League - Discussion  (Read 44442 times)

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Online National League - Discussion
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2010, 12:48:23 PM »

ermmm......its a TEAM competition ?
If he is a pro, he must be Tom Dwan  (DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

actually quite funny given his Betfair name is BURRR !!

Digger

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2010, 13:37:21 PM »

I had 2 players from the same team on my table last nite , every time they were on button and bb they just checked it down and on several occassions when the bb checked being hewas short the button would auto fold , wtf .... I dont care guys but i reported both of them to betfair by phone as tourney was being played ..  It was an enjoyable 1st week , and i have never made so many notes on players than i did last nite .... lolol  I would like to have same players on my table next week ....

LMFAO  ;D
The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2010, 15:18:23 PM »

I had 2 players from the same team on my table last nite , every time they were on button and bb they just checked it down and on several occassions when the bb checked being hewas short the button would auto fold , wtf .... I dont care guys but i reported both of them to betfair by phone as tourney was being played ..

I also reported a player for soft play. Betfair have just emailed me and rejected my complaint. They said that they ran an analysis against his other games and they can"t see any difference from Ant"s usual play.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2010, 15:20:37 PM »

I had 2 players from the same team on my table last nite , every time they were on button and bb they just checked it down and on several occassions when the bb checked being hewas short the button would auto fold , wtf .... I dont care guys but i reported both of them to betfair by phone as tourney was being played ..

I also reported a player for soft play. Betfair have just emailed me and rejected my complaint. They said that they ran an analysis against his other games and they can"t see any difference from Ant"s usual play.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Shogun112

• No Mail
  • Gold Member
  • www.rooms-direct.co.uk
    • www.rooms-direct.co.uk
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2010, 16:21:20 PM »
Gonna be a report on the homepage wordpress thingy for week 1?
www.rooms-direct.co.uk if you want some discount email me and tell me you are from APAT.

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2010, 16:23:48 PM »
Did you by any chance win Carl?? ;)
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2010, 16:29:23 PM »

lmao

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

smileriraq

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2010, 16:37:58 PM »
I played most games last season and it was played in the right spirit .

Weve played 1 game this season and the amount of crap being posted anyone would think it was the WSOP

Im sure there are players out there that are colluding via msn as well as softplaying , using pokertracker as well as many other tricks of the trade that im not even aware of. It happens and it isnt going to go away regardless of how many phonecalls you make.

Im under no illusions about my ability but theres 2 reasons i play these events

1)To test my abilities against a generally good standard of play
2) FUN!!!!!!!

If it gets to the point that the game is no longer fun guess what I wont play any more quite simple
however the only scenario i can see that happening is if I still cant get to grips with betfairs software which I found to be a bit user unfriendly but that gripe aside im looking forward to the remaining 9 games and hopefully acquit my self better than i did in week 1

cashman

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2010, 18:41:38 PM »
Matchday 1 Results - Sunday 7th March 2010

Div One                                   Div Two                                           Div Three   
1   CookMySock (Liverpool)        1   BigAnorak52 (Plymouth)            1   Grim Ripper (Kent)
2   awsickriver (Belfast)        2   Hammerman (North London)        2   katos1 (Sunderland)
3   BartyUK07 (Walsall)          3   T6isbest (Solent)                        3   Shozboy (Nottingham)
4   NDND (Glasgow)                4   fatboy49 (Brighton)                  4   sTRINGBET (Nottingham)
5   Crazyloose (Edinburgh)        5   jedimindtrx (Plymouth)                5   fatblokey (Luton)
6   wiiman (Leeds)                6   v0ice0fj0e (Sheffield)                6   washman (Kent)
7   ckelly1 (Liverpool)                7   cashman0 (Dublin)                        7   SamBarnBrac (Nottingham)
8   b52bomber (Liverpool)        8   EddieFish58 (Brighton)                8   jbong (Sunderland)
9   TONYTRIPPSS (Walsall)        9   Jeno2 (Sheffield)                        9   fandangos (Luton)

Div One                                   Div Two                                      Div Three   
Liverpool       14                        Plymouth               14                   Nottingham   16
Walsall       8 (2 FT"s)                Brighton               8 (2 FT"s)          Kent           13
Belfast       8 (1 FT"s)                North London       8 (1 FT"s)           Sunderland   10
Glasgow       6                        Solent               7                   Luton            6
Edinburgh       5                        Sheffield               5                   Aberdeen            0
Leeds               4                        Dublin                       3                   Blackpool            0
Bristol       0                        Birmingham               0                   Bolton            0
Cardiff       0                        Dundee               0                   Carlisle            0
Manchester       0                        Newcastle               0                   Stoke            0
South London  0                        Stockton-on-Tees    0                   Swansea          0

Matchday Points

Div One           Div Two                   Div Three   
Liverpool     3      Plymouth          3        Nottingham          3
Walsall   2        Brighton          2        Kent                   2
Belfast   1        North London        1        Sunderland           1

WHAT DO THE MIDDLE SET OF POINTS MEAN?
TEAM GOTHAM  (penguin)
Gold Medalist APAT ECOAP 2012 for Team Republic of Ireland

pables

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • JACK7SUITED on Grosvenor
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2010, 18:50:45 PM »
That individuals points for that particular tourney.

:)

add those points together for aggregate score

aggregate score  ;D
WCOAP online Omaha Bronze 2009
WCOAP Stud Gold 2010
UK Team championship 2011 individual Silver
WCOAP 2015 Team championship silver with IRELAND
WCOAP 2016 Irish silver
WCOAP 2018 PLO D/C Bracelet
WCOAP 2018 ROE silver
WCOAP 2019 Mix max Bracelet
European Team event 2019 Silver with team Ireland

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2010, 19:56:44 PM »
Players score points 1st - 9pts, 2nd - 8ts, 9th - 1pt.

The middle table is the total number of points each team scored in that matchday.  The top three teams then earn matchday points 3,2,1.

Exactly the same setup as last year (Well, apart from it being top 9 instead of top 10, but that is simply because we are playing 9 handed on Betfair)

Ant1966

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2010, 21:07:38 PM »

Surely the sample size of 1 game on betfair couldn"t possibly bare this out already? ...  :o
"That's when you know your'e running bad,when Ant one outers you on the river". Brendan Byrne-Dublin 2010.

ForthThistle

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2010, 21:08:30 PM »
What happens if you have more than 3 teams on the same points, ie relegation/promotion.
Current Southern European Online Champion.
Past Winning Captain - Scotland

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2010, 21:39:24 PM »

What happens if you have more than 3 teams on the same points, ie relegation/promotion.

There will be a count back of 1st place finishes, then 2nd place finishes, then 3rd place finishes.

If that cannot split the teams, then the team who"s players have accumulated the most individual points over the 10 matchdays will be the higher placed team.

If that cannot split the teams, then each team will pick their top four players, meet in the carpark outside of DTD and the team of the last player standing will be the higher placed team.  ;D

ForthThistle

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2010, 21:45:48 PM »
Thanks for clarification...
Current Southern European Online Champion.
Past Winning Captain - Scotland