Author Topic: APAT Online Series - French Open  (Read 13725 times)

duncthehat

• Silver Member
Re: APAT Online Series - French Open
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 21:24:58 PM »
my turn for a moan with blue sq software

just made a raise utg and blue sq took my 300 then timed me out so instead of calling the reraise i folded... thanks

mentioned it to others at my table and 3 others said it had happenned to them as well this tourney!!!!

WSOP 2014 Seniors 207th - A cash at last!
WSOP 2011 Horse just off a cash :(
WSOP 2012 Horse Crap.  Stud Hi Lo 3 off money :(
3 x Horse WCOAP Final Tables
1 x Razz WCOAP Final Table
Apat Series PLO Runner up 2011
3 x APAT NLH Top 10 Finishes

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 21:26:45 PM »

my turn for a moan with blue sq software

just made a raise utg and blue sq took my 300 then timed me out so instead of calling the reraise i folded... thanks

mentioned it to others at my table and 3 others said it had happenned to them as well this tourney!!!!

I"m sat next to him and saw nothing, honest  ;D

scottyp

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 21:34:05 PM »
I have to say I do prefer PokerStars. The software is flawless.

Think it would really spice up the APAT tourneys if we played on the 3d website PKR. So much fun with all those emotions to play with. Gives a bit of online ammunition aswell when you have a bad beat.

Maybe an idea for the future...

jacklevel06

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 21:40:57 PM »
Right here"s a big moan .£10 in the tin.I"m cruising along in 5th place with just over 13.5 k ,its a battle of the blinds.I find  kd ks,and just make up the blinds in case an ace comes on the flop.Big blind push"s for  :Ok if he"s got aces im stuffed,but if not i"m big chip leader.I call he turns over   :as: 9s.Yo can guess the rest.:
Mug punter on the horses since 1981

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 21:44:22 PM »

Right here"s a big moan .£10 in the tin.I"m cruising along in 5th place with just over 13.5 k ,its a battle of the blinds.I find  kd ks,and just make up the blinds in case an ace comes on the flop.Big blind push"s for  :Ok if he"s got aces im stuffed,but if not i"m big chip leader.I call he turns over   :as: 9s.Yo can guess the rest.:

There does seem a lot of that going on tonight

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 22:03:05 PM »

Which is exactly what you want?
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

MAF

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 22:03:14 PM »
I like to go out in style.  My full house lost to a straight flush on a 3-way all-in (other guy had nut flush).
Twitter: @MAFPOKER

duncthehat

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007, 22:37:23 PM »
Oh well 60 something.

kings cracked by tens which catch a straight on the river

WSOP 2014 Seniors 207th - A cash at last!
WSOP 2011 Horse just off a cash :(
WSOP 2012 Horse Crap.  Stud Hi Lo 3 off money :(
3 x Horse WCOAP Final Tables
1 x Razz WCOAP Final Table
Apat Series PLO Runner up 2011
3 x APAT NLH Top 10 Finishes

Divitts.

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007, 22:48:57 PM »
Out in 50 something.
All in pre flop with QQ against AJ off. Flop-K rag rag,turn J,river A
Night night. :"(
Remember.....its just a game!!!!

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2007, 22:54:20 PM »
UL Divvits. I"ll be with you on the rail shortly me thinks ... I"ve exhausted 93o and J5o tonight. Just lost a stack with a pre-flop raise with KK and fold on flop when A came out and opponent went All-In.

Yep, getting a lot of pauses / delays tonight - none that affected my actions. I thought it was because I had 3 tables open but having read on this forum and seeing weird time-out folds, I"m realising it"s not just me.

Been playing BlueSq for a month or so now but these are the worst delays I"ve experienced.

Out in 45th with 66 against 77 on a board of QT7. I check raised in the hope that I could represent a Q and scare him even though I only had enough to double his 2k bet - "twasn"t to be!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 23:07:09 PM by lukybugur »

Bodddders

• Gold Member
  • WCOAP Razz Champion 2008
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2007, 23:12:42 PM »
Defo going to start getting all-in behind. A10 beaten by A5 on a board of 4678.
Good luck everyone left in see you on Saturday.
aka - Honeycroft on Blue Sq.
On-Line National Poker League - South London Team Captain

Garth Maul

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2007, 23:22:12 PM »

I have to say I do prefer PokerStars. The software is flawless.

Think it would really spice up the APAT tourneys if we played on the 3d website PKR. So much fun with all those emotions to play with. Gives a bit of online ammunition aswell when you have a bad beat.

Maybe an idea for the future...

Not sure about the PKR software. You only seem to be able to play 7 or 8 hands. It may have changed since months ago though.
37% of Americans agree that while they would hate being British, they wouldn't mind having a British accent.

Garth Maul

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2007, 23:24:38 PM »

UL Divvits. I"ll be with you on the rail shortly me thinks ... I"ve exhausted 93o and J5o tonight. Just lost a stack with a pre-flop raise with KK and fold on flop when A came out and opponent went All-In.

Yep, getting a lot of pauses / delays tonight - none that affected my actions. I thought it was because I had 3 tables open but having read on this forum and seeing weird time-out folds, I"m realising it"s not just me.

Been playing BlueSq for a month or so now but these are the worst delays I"ve experienced.

Out in 45th with 66 against 77 on a board of QT7. I check raised in the hope that I could represent a Q and scare him even though I only had enough to double his 2k bet - "twasn"t to be!

Thankfully, unlike a couple of weeks ago, I haven"t had a single disconnection or time out from the server. Touch wood that is. U watch now I"ve said that!
37% of Americans agree that while they would hate being British, they wouldn't mind having a British accent.

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2007, 10:29:17 AM »
Sorry to any body who said hello to me last night and I did not reply. With a lot of new names and different from PS I don't know who is who plus I have I mind like a sieve.

Does any body know who won?

I most say that this morning, I'm shattered it was the first Thursday that I played in, was init for 5 hours came 8th,  went to bed at 1.30 up at 6.30 for work, don't think I will be playing many games on the Thursdays. What time did it finish?        

RoboSquirrel

• APAT French Open Champion
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2007, 12:47:33 PM »
Result...

1. ROBOSQL
2. KingKem
3. Slider68
4. Executionar
5. ImMrChip
6. Emstekir
7. Nabbucco1
8. Noseyp
9. Drifter84
10. Fatzaf3000

Finished around 2am...which has had a knock on today at work  ::)

Only had one outdraw as far as I can remember which was the last hand when King got me allin with 77 v AA and the magic 7 flopped  ;D

Congrats to all who made FT....really chuffed to have a medal  :)

Thanks to all at eat my stack for their support...shame the chat box is a bit small to spot everything.

Unfortunately cant make Walsall but will hopefully be at Plymouth for the next regional

Rob
aka RoboSquirrel

Part Man..Part Machine..Complete Idiot