Author Topic: APAT Online Series - French Open  (Read 13720 times)

Eck

• Silver Member
Re: APAT Online Series - French Open
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007, 13:33:59 PM »
Congrats ROBOSquirrel i think i was on your table for part of the night so you must have been one of the few not to outdraw someone  :D (people calling re-raises with  9h tc gotta love them....sigh... :-X)

Can"t see me playing in the thursday games i"m afraid 5000 chips is great and but 3000 chips and a 15 minute clock is miles better than anything available anywhere for a $10 buy in and would finish at a reasonable hour. Actually quite surprised they are finishing that early as the blonde/virgin games went to nearly 12 iirc and that was 2000/2500 chips with 50 players. the Crypto £6k/$13k gtd gives 2000 chips 15 minute clock for £20/$50 which allows ample opportunity for play imho.

Anyway just my tuppence worth good luck with them and i will still be playing the saturday games where I may have remembered to stop bluffing in APAT games  :D

ZMartini

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2007, 15:08:45 PM »
Congrats to robosquirell,
I enjoyed my first APAT tourney even though I came a pathetic 115  ::) I blame it on using BlueSQ for the first time.
Hopefully I"ll get my medal on Saturday instead!
Dave.

MAF

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2007, 16:08:14 PM »

Congrats to robosquirell,
I enjoyed my first APAT tourney even though I came a pathetic 115  ::) I blame it on using BlueSQ for the first time.
Hopefully I"ll get my medal on Saturday instead!
Dave.

Hi zmartini.  I was on your immediate right all tournament.  Nice suckout with the AT to stop you going out earlier.  ;)
Twitter: @MAFPOKER

PeteMac

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2007, 16:53:59 PM »
Finished 34th (I think!) - usual blue square hand - 7000 chips left - all in with

jh js - called by

qd qc

:(

Never mind, I"m useless on line  ;D