Author Topic: S4 APAT World Championships Of Amateur Poker 2010 (Q & A)  (Read 122155 times)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: APAT World Championships Of Amateur Poker (WCOAP)
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2010, 18:06:07 PM »

Are there still plenty of Main Event seats available?

You can still buyin for either starting day.

Howezy

« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2010, 18:37:49 PM »
Hey all,

Ive bought into day 1A for the ME, do you get an sort of confirmation nearer the time (i.e you can no longer unregister) of your seat, apart from the betfair lobby or is it "turn up on the day and tick ya name of the list"?
Unders construction

daveyb147

• Silver Member
« Reply #182 on: June 20, 2010, 11:17:58 AM »

Hey all,

Ive bought into day 1A for the ME, do you get an sort of confirmation nearer the time (i.e you can no longer unregister) of your seat, apart from the betfair lobby or is it "turn up on the day and tick ya name of the list"?

You will see a player briefing on here nearer the time,,this usually confirms start times etc and a player list  is also normally posted at around the same time.

Howezy

« Reply #183 on: June 20, 2010, 16:06:58 PM »

Hey all,

You will see a player briefing on here nearer the time,,this usually confirms start times etc and a player list  is also normally posted at around the same time.

Ahh. Thanks very much.
Unders construction

furnesspoker

• Silver Member
  • Furness Poker Den
    • UK Poker Forum
« Reply #184 on: June 22, 2010, 01:35:37 AM »
Just a couple of quickies.....

1. Will there be added seats / prizes to the Main Event and Side Events

2. Any ideas what the starting times are, we are a 4 hour drive away and need to get checked into hotels etc (As well as have a Plan B for trains in case the nominated car decides not to work on the day (Again!)) I know we will get a player briefing nearer the time, but an approximate time for now would be good :)
3.Do I need to register for the H.O.R.S.E. online just in case I miss making Day 2 or are APAT going to offer Day 1 Flunkies an alternative tournament on the day.

Jon MW

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #185 on: June 22, 2010, 05:32:04 AM »
If it helps furness, every side event seat is sold out (on Betfair), apart from the Stud
Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - Razz 2007 Champion
2007 WSOP Razz 13/341

furnesspoker

• Silver Member
  • Furness Poker Den
    • UK Poker Forum
« Reply #186 on: June 22, 2010, 13:00:44 PM »

If it helps furness, every side event seat is sold out (on Betfair), apart from the Stud

Doesnt help at all :D :D We have already got our seats :D :D Just need to plan our travel itinerary ;)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #187 on: June 22, 2010, 13:07:24 PM »

Just a couple of quickies.....

1. Will there be added seats / prizes to the Main Event and Side Events

Yes for the main event

2. Any ideas what the starting times are, we are a 4 hour drive away and need to get checked into hotels etc (As well as have a Plan B for trains in case the nominated car decides not to work on the day (Again!)) I know we will get a player briefing nearer the time, but an approximate time for now would be good :)

See OP

3.Do I need to register for the H.O.R.S.E. online just in case I miss making Day 2 or are APAT going to offer Day 1 Flunkies an alternative tournament on the day.

DTD normally run their usual schedule of tournaments, although possibly with a cap on runners

furnesspoker

• Silver Member
  • Furness Poker Den
    • UK Poker Forum
« Reply #188 on: June 30, 2010, 09:25:39 AM »
Thank you for your answers, now that England"s WC takedown has been smashed this has to be the next best sporting event of the year and I cannot wait to meet up with old and new friends

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #189 on: June 30, 2010, 10:15:44 AM »

Thank you for your answers, now that England"s WC takedown has been smashed this has to be the next best sporting event of the year and I cannot wait to meet up with old and new friends

I"m pretty sure that the winner of the WCOAP Player of the Series will be installed clear favourite for BBC Sports Personality of the Year.   ;D

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #190 on: July 01, 2010, 15:15:39 PM »

I"m pretty sure that the winner of the WCOAP Player of the Series will be installed clear favourite for BBC Sports Personality of the Year.   ;D

There are some players with personalities?
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2010, 19:35:35 PM »

There are some players with personalities?

Have you seen the winners of the BBC thing in the past!
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

hsmith

« Reply #192 on: July 06, 2010, 18:29:03 PM »
Just so that I am 100% sure, the World Amateur Omaha Championship is Omaha Hi, right?

daveyt86

« Reply #193 on: July 06, 2010, 18:31:20 PM »
Hi can you still buy in direct?? i cant find it anywhere

Thanks

hsmith

« Reply #194 on: July 06, 2010, 18:36:34 PM »
yeah you can still register for the main event, sort the tourneys by name and scroll down the page, they are there, just not ordered very well.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 18:40:04 PM by hsmith »