Author Topic: APAT Central European Championships - Live Update  (Read 119080 times)

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
Re: APAT Central European Championships - Live Update
« Reply #225 on: May 16, 2010, 01:03:07 AM »
Thanks Leigh and Rich...much appreciated.  Good luck tomorrow (and getting into your hotel)  ;D

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2010, 01:12:47 AM »

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #227 on: May 16, 2010, 01:14:07 AM »
Right then folks.  Those are the 18 remaining players.  17 Austrians, 1 Russian.

Google is your friend.  Anybody find any poker facts on these players ?   Please.

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #228 on: May 16, 2010, 02:08:44 AM »
No.

But i want this person to win as they are called semi

Semi Boussaadoune 83800
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #229 on: May 16, 2010, 02:16:27 AM »
AND my new found hero plays online as ElRato13 i think, and sharkscope rates him as having 51/100 poker ability on pokerstars.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 02:21:08 AM by Fatcatstu »
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

jbworldwide

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • APAT League Controller
« Reply #230 on: May 16, 2010, 02:23:31 AM »

Right then folks.  Those are the 18 remaining players.  17 Austrians, 1 Russian.

Google is your friend.  Anybody find any poker facts on these players ?   Please.

on its way
APAT League Controller

jbworldwide (PokerStars)

jbworldwide

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • APAT League Controller
« Reply #231 on: May 16, 2010, 02:26:04 AM »
Manutscher Parsian http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=3233

Franz Gottfried http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=818

these two are of any note with multiple cashes
APAT League Controller

jbworldwide (PokerStars)

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #232 on: May 16, 2010, 07:22:22 AM »
Latest Ash Cloud News - Courtesy of Sky News

A "rapidly encroaching" volcanic ash cloud has forced part of Britain"s skies to close again, beginning another dreaded round of flight disruptions.

The ash plume is currently reaching heights of up to 25,000ft.  A no-fly zone has been imposed above parts of Northern Ireland since Saturday night after the "high density" cloud approached the province from the North West.  The restrictions apply to Belfast International, Belfast Harbour & Ronalsdway (Isle of Man) airports until at least 1pm.  The Irish Authorities have also advised of restrictions on airfields in the north west of Ireland from 7am. Dublin and Shannon airports will remain open until 1pm.  UK air traffic body Nats said while there were "no other restrictions within UK airspace" at present, it could change if the ash blows above Britain later in the day.  The Department of Transport has warned more planes could be grounded, with restrictions potentially stretching as far as Tuesday morning.
Mary Kivlin

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #233 on: May 16, 2010, 09:10:32 AM »

Latest Ash Cloud News - Courtesy of Sky News

A "rapidly encroaching" volcanic ash cloud has forced part of Britain"s skies to close again, beginning another dreaded round of flight disruptions.

The ash plume is currently reaching heights of up to 25,000ft.  A no-fly zone has been imposed above parts of Northern Ireland since Saturday night after the "high density" cloud approached the province from the North West.  The restrictions apply to Belfast International, Belfast Harbour & Ronalsdway (Isle of Man) airports until at least 1pm.  The Irish Authorities have also advised of restrictions on airfields in the north west of Ireland from 7am. Dublin and Shannon airports will remain open until 1pm.  UK air traffic body Nats said while there were "no other restrictions within UK airspace" at present, it could change if the ash blows above Britain later in the day.  The Department of Transport has warned more planes could be grounded, with restrictions potentially stretching as far as Tuesday morning.

Just Get Kate Burley and Adam Boulton on it, ....they both blow alot of hot air...they"ll move it northwards again.   ;D
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #234 on: May 16, 2010, 09:39:48 AM »

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #235 on: May 16, 2010, 09:45:18 AM »
and I shall bok Christoph Kreindl, cause he is nearly santa if you replace the d in Kreindl to g, its close enuf to Kris Kringle (omg I"m nutz this mornin)
Mary Kivlin

Shogun112

• No Mail
  • Gold Member
  • www.rooms-direct.co.uk
    • www.rooms-direct.co.uk
« Reply #236 on: May 16, 2010, 09:49:11 AM »
I am not bokking anybody, because I am off to DTD to play the £50 pro huter thingy over there. !!
www.rooms-direct.co.uk if you want some discount email me and tell me you are from APAT.

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #237 on: May 16, 2010, 10:07:30 AM »

How many UK runners entered (what was the total field size) - rough figures would be interesting ...

I am on the train from Edinburgh trying to work ... it"s not working!

L

Shogun112

• No Mail
  • Gold Member
  • www.rooms-direct.co.uk
    • www.rooms-direct.co.uk
« Reply #238 on: May 16, 2010, 10:34:22 AM »

How many UK runners entered (what was the total field size) - rough figures would be interesting ...

9 of 179
www.rooms-direct.co.uk if you want some discount email me and tell me you are from APAT.

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #239 on: May 16, 2010, 12:08:44 PM »
Latest Ash Cloud News

UK air traffic body Nats said that the no-fly zone has been put in place betweeen 1 and 7pm today.  The restricted zone covers an area stretching from Prestwick on the west coast to Humberside on the east coast and south to a line just north of Birmingham.  Airports which fall within the no-fly zone include all those in Northern Ireland Ronaldsway, Prestwick, Carlisle, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool, Doncaster, Humberside and East Midlands and some Scottish island airports including Campbeltown, Islay and Barra.

London airports are currently unaffected and will remain open between 1 and 7pm today.

The Irish Authorities confirmed Dublin airport will remain open until 1pm tomorrow and Shannon airport until 11pm tonight.
The Department of Transport has warned more planes could be grounded, with restrictions potentially stretching as far as Tuesday morning.
Mary Kivlin