Author Topic: Medals?  (Read 44055 times)

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
Re: Medals?
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2008, 10:36:38 AM »

Where are my medals from Season 2?

It still remains a requirement to actually "win" one Mr Kinboshi.  However, if we have any left over at the end of the Season, we"ll try to keep you in mind  ;)

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2008, 11:18:30 AM »

It still remains a requirement to actually "win" one Mr Kinboshi.  However, if we have any left over at the end of the Season, we"ll try to keep you in mind  ;)

Damn.  I knew I was going wrong somewhere.  Nevermind, I could always borrow one off someone else...
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • https://photos.app.goo.gl/VFDZrGk6jgyCUzRB2
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2008, 13:29:56 PM »

Lightening never strikes twice in the same place!  :P
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2008, 14:03:23 PM »

....but feel free to go out in a thunder storm and test the theory Daniel.  :D

[you did say make my 500th post an insulting one.....]

baldaceguy

• Bronze Member
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2008, 22:22:36 PM »
further to talk re medals I won a bronze in the regional at Grt Yarmouth on nov 10 last year.despite several vague dates still nothing has arrived.Any ideas anyone.

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2008, 23:53:20 PM »
All of the Regional medals have been available to collect at National events as advised to all players.  Where they have not been collected, and players who have won online medals have turned up at National events and requested their medals, we have presented them from available stock. 

We now have a PO from Blue Square enabling us to complete payment for the second batch of medals.  We have not actually had the funds from BSQ yet, but the PO enables us to process the outstanding awards with our supplier.  So this can now be sorted.  Apologies to any players still awaiting medals, but APAT does not have an income outside of our sponsorship agreement and I am not prepared to have any individuals within APAT pay £"000s from their own pockets for awards.

janc

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2008, 09:46:17 AM »

All of the Regional medals have been available to collect at National events as advised to all players.  Where they have not been collected, and players who have won online medals have turned up at National events and requested their medals, we have presented them from available stock. 

We now have a PO from Blue Square enabling us to complete payment for the second batch of medals.  We have not actually had the funds from BSQ yet, but the PO enables us to process the outstanding awards with our supplier.  So this can now be sorted.  Apologies to any players still awaiting medals, but APAT does not have an income outside of our sponsorship agreement and I am not prepared to have any individuals within APAT pay £"000s from their own pockets for awards.

Well put Des
Form is temporary, but class is permanent

baldaceguy

• Bronze Member
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 23:13:49 PM »
Do not expect anyone to be out of pocket.If anyone had told us there were cashflow problems people would wait as long as needed.Not a problem.Thank you.

mike saban

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2008, 16:11:11 PM »
any further news on sending the medals out Des ? I"m still waiting for a couple myself.

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2008, 16:39:47 PM »
I"m updating the winners distribution list at the moment Mike and it will go off to our manufacturer this weekend.  The medals will start getting despatched next week.  Regional Championship leg 4 medals will be handed out in Edinburgh.

mike saban

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2008, 01:31:20 AM »
Thanks for the update.

George2Loose

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2008, 20:05:19 PM »
Hi Des,

Can a silver medal be despatched to me? Have you got them in stock? Not in Edinburgh unfort.
Follow me on twitter:  gb2loose

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2008, 22:27:08 PM »
The list of outstanding medals was sent to the distribution house at the start of last week George, and if you have not received yet, then you will do very shortly.  

While I think, in the aftermath of your GBPT win, don"t forget to tell those poker journalists where you have acquired a good deal of your deep stack experience  ;)

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2008, 22:39:43 PM »

I don"t mind making the delivery to Rupinder at DTD at the 17th May Regional. It"s the only way I"m ever going to get my hands on one of those medals  ;D

coprey

• Gold Member
  • SkinEm
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2008, 15:55:26 PM »
I thought my on-line gold medal would be posted to my address. I didn"t realize we had to beg for them. Shouldn"t the backlog be cleared before any medals can be collected or requested by recent winners. ???