Author Topic: S4 Betfair Holding Tank  (Read 3987 times)

Relapse1987

S4 Betfair Holding Tank
« on: August 17, 2010, 22:23:30 PM »
The Holding tank for Day 1a and 1b is saying cancelled does this mean that all the seats are sold out?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 18:45:50 PM by Chipaccrual »

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Betfair Holding Tank
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 22:25:12 PM »

The Holding tank for Day 1a and 1b is saying cancelled does this mean that all the seats are sold out?

Betfair have taken down the holding tanks to allow admin to sort player lists and payments for next week.

Once I have final numbers, I will confirm if any seats will be made available to purchase direct from DTD on the day.

Relapse1987

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 22:29:51 PM »
wonderful! i"ve been trying to log on all day to betfair with a new account but they were having network problems, looks like they"ve cost me a seat :-/ hopefully someone will be able to sell me a seat before then but what is the liklihood of being able to buy direct on the day?

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 22:38:11 PM »

wonderful! i"ve been trying to log on all day to betfair with a new account but they were having network problems, looks like they"ve cost me a seat :-/ hopefully someone will be able to sell me a seat before then but what is the liklihood of being able to buy direct on the day?

If you are there when DTD opens, then at the very least, you would be able to get on the alternates list for either Main Event starting day.

As I said, I will be confirming numbers in the next few days and will be able to post what will be available at DTD.

DesperaDoh

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 20:16:42 PM »

If you are there when DTD opens, then at the very least, you would be able to get on the alternates list for either Main Event starting day.

As I said, I will be confirming numbers in the next few days and will be able to post what will be available at DTD.

Hi. You mention that you will post details, but didn"t say where that post would be... I might assume that you meant this thread, but thought best not to jump to conclusions. Could you please let us know?

thanks
desp.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 20:26:47 PM »
Sorry, details are here

DesperaDoh

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 20:40:42 PM »
Thx for quick reply. Live close so should be able to nip tomorrow.

desp