Author Topic: APAT Season 5: Discussion  (Read 275800 times)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: APAT Season 5: Discussion
« Reply #915 on: March 10, 2011, 13:42:28 PM »

Will miss a lot again this year due to dates - Easter hols and BH weekends are not good for me but apart from it being all about me, good luck to you for another successful season.

It was planned that way Brian.  After "that" winners photo, we thought it was best.   ;)

Will be good to see you at any events you can make, and I"m sure we"ll see you playing online.

WASP

• Silver Member
« Reply #916 on: March 10, 2011, 13:46:10 PM »

Will miss a lot again this year due to dates - Easter hols and BH weekends are not good for me but apart from it being all about me, good luck to you for another successful season.

It was planned that way Brian.  After "that" winners photo, we thought it was best.   ;)

Will be good to see you at any events you can make, and I"m sure we"ll see you playing online.

I am planning on being in Cov as I have a 100% record there  ;D
Rear of the year 1991
Pipe smoker of the year 1998

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #917 on: March 10, 2011, 13:46:43 PM »

Leigh, if we start using the tables with webcams can we please make it an APAT rule that all players must be fully clothed at all times.

Marty719

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #918 on: March 10, 2011, 14:21:02 PM »

Impressed with the changes and gutted I can"t make Coventry

Nice work

very much this
[ ] ECOAP 2012 Team Event Gold...

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #919 on: March 10, 2011, 16:22:44 PM »

Leigh, if we start using the tables with webcams can we please make it an APAT rule that all players must be fully clothed at all times.
you where born naked why change it now  ;)

bear21

• Gold Member
  • Just Do It
Re: UNHAPPY WITH THE NEW SEASON 5
« Reply #920 on: March 10, 2011, 16:44:16 PM »
Just to say looking good for season 5 , only a couple of gripes  ;D ;D
888 site is a little slow
and the vegas trip, how does apat expect the normal players like me to be able to afford a trip like this  :"( :"(
just too expensive
ahh well good luck all who will be able to go ( little cry ) :"(

but a big well done to all at APAT again for the great work ;)

8BallAlly

« Reply #921 on: March 10, 2011, 16:48:48 PM »
Are there any further details of the pub poker championship in May?  I am the North East rep for Poker in the Pub, and also run a venue which plays in Poker in the Pub and would be really interested in finding out more.

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #922 on: March 10, 2011, 16:51:39 PM »

Are there any further details of the pub poker championship in May?  I am the North East rep for Poker in the Pub, and also run a venue which plays in Poker in the Pub and would be really interested in finding out more.

Hi Alisdair,

I will be starting a thread on the forum to allow teams to express an interest and we will forward the event briefing pack directly to them when it is finalised.

Cheers,

Des.
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #923 on: March 10, 2011, 16:54:30 PM »

Just to say looking good for season 5 , only a couple of gripes  ;D ;D
888 site is a little slow
and the vegas trip, how does apat expect the normal players like me to be able to afford a trip like this  :"( :"(
just too expensive
ahh well good luck all who will be able to go ( little cry ) :"(

but a big well done to all at APAT again for the great work ;)

Thanks Gary.  In reality we don"t expect all members to be able to go - I think if 20 or 30 did it would be amazing.  However we see these European and American events as ways to spread the APAT brand far and wide.  That"s primarily why they are in the schedule.  The compensation being that there are lots of events around the UK during the season as well :)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #924 on: March 10, 2011, 16:57:48 PM »
And we would be hoping to put some tasty satellites on for Vegas.  Hope we could get a couple of players out there, who perhaps wouldn"t have it in their bankroll to make the trip.

allinbob2

• Silver Member
« Reply #925 on: March 10, 2011, 17:06:31 PM »
Looks like I wont be playing Coventry grrr.  Tried using a By Proxy address but the 888 software is clever to this, and there customer services takes 48 hours to reply.  Strange the first site I have ever had problems playing on from Gib.
Techno geeks any further ideas would be welcome.

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #926 on: March 10, 2011, 17:13:39 PM »
OMG unreal - just saw the Welsh open has been moved... that was going to my first event of the season as I couldn"t make the earlier ones, but the Welsh has now been moved to another weekend I can"t make. sighhhhhhhhhhh

Looks like I"m gonna have to risk divorce and find a way to get to Newcastle over Easter weekend :(

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #927 on: March 10, 2011, 17:19:37 PM »

OMG unreal - just saw the Welsh open has been moved... that was going to my first event of the season as I couldn"t make the earlier ones, but the Welsh has now been moved to another weekend I can"t make. sighhhhhhhhhhh

Looks like I"m gonna have to risk divorce and find a way to get to Newcastle over Easter weekend :(

lol, we"re like a well oiled machine resplendent in APAT green these days....

TightEnd

• Platinum Member
  • If Carlsberg did live updates, I'd be a lager
« Reply #928 on: March 10, 2011, 17:20:16 PM »

All part of my plan Steve, all part of my plan

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #929 on: March 10, 2011, 17:22:01 PM »

lol, we"re like a well oiled machine resplendent in APAT green these days....

maybe more akin to this....