Author Topic:  (Read 7701 times)

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 17:30:45 PM »

There was some debate aout this last night.

The specifics of the hand in question - raised UTG to £7 and called by UTG+1, UTG+2 re-raises to £27, all fold to original raiser who shoves UTG+1 folds, UTG+2....
How tight would UTG+2 have to think UTG was in order to fold KK here?
Stacks were c£130 for both

Never folding. I"m happy to call everytime.

Had to LOL here - this is Lee"s approach to any hand ;D ;D

Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

jjandellis

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 17:35:18 PM »

There was some debate aout this last night.

The specifics of the hand in question - raised UTG to £7 and called by UTG+1, UTG+2 re-raises to £27, all fold to original raiser who shoves UTG+1 folds, UTG+2....
How tight would UTG+2 have to think UTG was in order to fold KK here?
Stacks were c£130 for both

Never folding. I"m happy to call everytime.

Had to LOL here - this is Lee"s approach to any hand ;D ;D

Hehehehehehehe its only money innit??

jjandellis

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 17:38:58 PM »
Think I may have been tainted from the play over here.  They get it in pre with anything!!! I absolutely love cash in Venlo, Holland. I thought I"d found the worlds softest game til I found a dodgy little German place in the city near me. I"ve never seen so many emotional meltdowns as playing with these lunatics over here!!!

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 17:57:57 PM »

Think I may have been tainted from the play over here.  They get it in pre with anything!!! I absolutely love cash in Venlo, Holland. I thought I"d found the worlds softest game til I found a dodgy little German place in the city near me. I"ve never seen so many emotional meltdowns as playing with these lunatics over here!!!

Do they still call "clock" the instant you look at your cards??
Rob, you are a genius.

jjandellis

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 22:49:39 PM »

Funnily enough someone not even involved in the hand did it to me the other day!!! I just dressed him down in English I was that disgusted! He busted next hand which was gutting cus I was gonna call clock on him every hand ;-)

U played much over here then?

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 23:26:42 PM »

Funnily enough someone not even involved in the hand did it to me the other day!!! I just dressed him down in English I was that disgusted! He busted next hand which was gutting cus I was gonna call clock on him every hand ;-)

No I just remember your excellent EPT Dortmund Trip report and it happened to you in a cash game
Rob, you are a genius.

jjandellis

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 23:36:01 PM »

No I just remember your excellent EPT Dortmund Trip report and it happened to you in a cash game

ahhh yeah funnily enough when you mentioned it I thought about that!! They"re odd these Germans!