Author Topic: APAT Bunch Of Fives Leaderboards on 888poker  (Read 85492 times)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: APAT Bunch Of Fives Leaderboards on 888poker
« Reply #195 on: April 25, 2011, 15:49:57 PM »
If you"re all not pokered out, it"s week 4 of the Bunch of Fives Leaderboards.

Mark Holliday and Frank Bailie secured their seats in the Grand Final Freeroll last week.  With only two weeks left to go, the leaderboard has been reset, and off we go with five tournaments this week.

Tournaments can be found under "Leagues" in the 888poker lobby.

Good Luck

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #196 on: April 25, 2011, 16:39:30 PM »
in, now that value has entered you can"t resist  ;D

Quasar

• Gold Member
« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2011, 13:16:08 PM »

Leigh I don"t know what anyone else thinks but I really wish this was password protected. We are getting more and more non-apaters in this and it"s changing the whole league as a result of it. One off games are a totally different thing but when you are playing 5 nights to try and actually win it then it"s pretty annoying.

I"m getting more and more fed up with it. I don"t think this encourages people to join apat as most of the extras that join just see it in the tourney list and play.

What does everyone else think?

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #198 on: April 26, 2011, 17:43:11 PM »
I am in tonight and willing to donate like all the other times  8)

bear21

• Gold Member
  • Just Do It
« Reply #199 on: April 26, 2011, 19:46:18 PM »

Leigh I don"t know what anyone else thinks but I really wish this was password protected. We are getting more and more non-apaters in this and it"s changing the whole league as a result of it. One off games are a totally different thing but when you are playing 5 nights to try and actually win it then it"s pretty annoying.

I"m getting more and more fed up with it. I don"t think this encourages people to join apat as most of the extras that join just see it in the tourney list and play.

What does everyone else think?

Same here, not that i don"t like a bit of competition but tonight a guy from spain ???? called my all in with Q 3 ( off suite ) ffs and as you guessed he hit a Q
With apat you expect reasonable play ( well most of the time ) lol
As said leigh, if something isn"t done I won"t be playing many more of these , Just a donk fest

bear21

• Gold Member
  • Just Do It
« Reply #200 on: April 26, 2011, 19:49:08 PM »
And to make matters worse just looked and he"s gone out 2 places after me IDIOT !!!

come on leigh sort something out
??? ???

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2011, 19:55:28 PM »
APAT isn"t some sort of members only club and has always encouraged openness to all.

As for poor players - surely that"s what we all want isn"t it?

Quasar

• Gold Member
« Reply #202 on: April 26, 2011, 19:59:28 PM »

APAT isn"t some sort of members only club and has always encouraged openness to all.

I would normally agree with you but in that case why do we password protect the Sunday league games? Why is this any different? We are spending 5 nights and almost  $30 to play in a weekly league.

As I said previously I think it"s totally different for a one off type game but this is totally different.

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #203 on: April 26, 2011, 20:03:29 PM »

I would normally agree with you but in that case why do we password protect the Sunday league games? Why is this any different? We are spending 5 nights and almost  $30 to play in a weekly league.

As I said previously I think it"s totally different for a one off type game but this is totally different.

The league games are different in that the players each have to sign up to a club first.

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #204 on: April 26, 2011, 20:32:27 PM »
story of the weekend continues - all in ahead in a race - come out the end losing - gg tho enjoyed it

bear21

• Gold Member
  • Just Do It
« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2011, 21:04:33 PM »

The league games are different in that the players each have to sign up to a club first.

Sorry stu but totally disagree, as it says in the title APAT bunch of fives, if anyone wants to play in these great,  just join apat and get the password, won"t complain then if I get donked out but as it stands you are getting anyone playing and well?? its a crap shoot sometimes

Quasar

• Gold Member
« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2011, 21:27:31 PM »

[/quote]

Sorry stu but totally disagree, as it says in the title APAT bunch of fives, if anyone wants to play in these great,  just join apat and get the password, won"t complain then if I get donked out but as it stands you are getting anyone playing and well?? its a crap shoot sometimes
[/quote]
[/quote]

I totally agree with this.

Trademans

« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2011, 21:32:52 PM »

story of the weekend continues - all in ahead in a race - come out the end losing - gg tho enjoyed it

sorry ger...  Lucked out on ya.... :-)

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #208 on: April 26, 2011, 21:35:11 PM »

sorry ger...  Lucked out on ya.... :-)

np Llyr - cuurently smashing the 1c 2c PLO -- LOL

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #209 on: April 26, 2011, 21:38:25 PM »
i mite be wroung but did i read somewhere if you play on 888 you are part of the apat........ i mite be wroung