Author Topic: Anyone lost connection with league game???  (Read 37354 times)

gerry5421

• Gold Member
    • Troon PC Tech
Re: Anyone lost connection with league game???
« Reply #135 on: July 04, 2011, 16:08:11 PM »

Just got an email in response to the query I raised with them last night....

Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am happy to state that the disconnection issue we had last night was resolved and on behalf of 888poker, I apologize for the inconvenience that this disconnection may have caused you.

I am pleased to state that your account has been refunded the total buy-in amount for the tournament(s) you were participating in at the time of the disconnection. If there are any discrepancies on your account which you would like us to investigate further, please contact us with the tournament ID(s) in question.

In addition to your refund, our team is planning a few activities, which I am sure you will appreciate, in the coming days, so check your inbox today for more details to come.

I thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this matter and would like to reassure you that 888poker is your home for safe, secure, licensed and regulated gaming.

If there is anything that we can do for you, please contact us again and one of our member support representatives will be more than happy to assist you.

Sincerely
Daniel Wade
Support Manager
888poker.

Great thinks I.... til I log in and find that no refund has actually been made! sigh

yep same steve , have emailed them back lol ,
Gerry
Glasgow Club Captain Div 2 Champions 2011
http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=8298.0
APAT Scottish Online Championship 2010 Bronze

gerry5421

• Gold Member
    • Troon PC Tech
« Reply #136 on: July 04, 2011, 16:09:21 PM »
went onto the online support then , they asked for tourney Id , done and dusted refunded on the spot lol
Gerry
Glasgow Club Captain Div 2 Champions 2011
http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=8298.0
APAT Scottish Online Championship 2010 Bronze

bigalhx3

• Gold Member
  • apat 7 card stud world champion & scott champ
« Reply #137 on: July 04, 2011, 22:40:08 PM »

Just got an email in response to the query I raised with them last night....

Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am happy to state that the disconnection issue we had last night was resolved and on behalf of 888poker, I apologize for the inconvenience that this disconnection may have caused you.

I am pleased to state that your account has been refunded the total buy-in amount for the tournament(s) you were participating in at the time of the disconnection. If there are any discrepancies on your account which you would like us to investigate further, please contact us with the tournament ID(s) in question.

In addition to your refund, our team is planning a few activities, which I am sure you will appreciate, in the coming days, so check your inbox today for more details to come.

I thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this matter and would like to reassure you that 888poker is your home for safe, secure, licensed and regulated gaming.

If there is anything that we can do for you, please contact us again and one of our member support representatives will be more than happy to assist you.

Sincerely
Daniel Wade
Support Manager
888poker.

Great thinks I.... til I log in and find that no refund has actually been made! sigh

thats ok but i had the same thing got on late but mine was $115 comp and they dont want to refund me as i was log on when i went out nothing that there was 7 players not log on of the 10  and the others was taking there chips i got on with about 3.5k cl had 6k but they have offered me as a show of good will $2 as i never had a diconnection problem in that game( because i could not log in ) so it looks like its my fault there site went down.and also they have stated i never bought in because i won my seat in a sat lol i did inform they was right i did not buy in but other people did it for me in the sat b4 so will they refund them then.
ps they did refund the 6k as i had diconnection problems in that at the same time the other comp was starting
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 22:43:48 PM by bigalhx3 »

bigalhx3

• Gold Member
  • apat 7 card stud world champion & scott champ
« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2011, 19:50:48 PM »
just had this 2 be fair to 888 better then the $2

Due to a systems upgrade you may have experienced problems connecting to 888poker on 03/07/2011. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and have reimbursed your buy-in to your 888poker account.
To claim your refund, simply click on the link below:
Claim your $115 refund now