Author Topic: Welsh APAT  (Read 2991 times)

neilfarm

Welsh APAT
« on: December 31, 2007, 16:39:23 PM »
Does anyone know what is happening with the welsh apat? I was one of many who paid on December 18th but to be informed by a friend that this payment did not go through.
I have also paid on Saturday 29th December, but again have not received an E-mail confirming if i am in the tournament.
My name is on the list of void transactions but i have paid so I am a little confused.
Has anyone received an e-mail to say that their payment was successful?

Dewi_cool

• Silver Member
Re: Welsh APAT
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 16:46:21 PM »
rec confirmation on 27th, check your junk e mail folder
Ex Captain Team 'Cymru'

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 17:02:34 PM »
I wonder if APAT could please post a list confirming who second payments are still outstanding from please? I too have not received any confirmation email following my second payment last week (not in my junk folder either).... although the transaction seemed to go through ok at the time.

Am worried now - would be a little annoying having been successful at clickfest only to not get a place......

mort1971

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 17:56:17 PM »
i have printed off a receipt twice now but money hasn`t gone out of my bank is this right?? everyone seems a little confused  help!!

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 18:02:40 PM »

i have printed off a receipt twice now but money hasn`t gone out of my bank is this right?? everyone seems a little confused  help!!

My understanding is that the money is not debited until nearer the event itself. I believe it"s a precaution, just in case anybody has to withdraw between the clickfest and the actual event.

I don"t think you need worry, and Des should be able to set other minds at rest - just remember that it"s the holiday season and so those in the know may not be able to respond as quickly as they, and you, would like.

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 18:12:43 PM »
Des is such a slacker.
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

Preedmaster

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 22:20:30 PM »
same position, but 8th reserve. Perhaps a reserve list should be drawn up too.

evilpie

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 01:21:44 AM »
Thought I"d add my name to the list of those who have not received confirmation.

I suspect there have been a lot of people emailing in and it"s got a bit much. Also with the time of year perhaps the guy just wanted a break  ;D

Would be nice to know I"m not going to lose my place though.