Author Topic: Just Introducing Myself  (Read 4590 times)

teachai

Just Introducing Myself
« on: January 01, 2008, 12:58:33 PM »
Hi everyone.    I have been lurking around here for a short while. Hopefully I have posted this in the right section.

My usual alias on pokersites is Teachai,   and sometimes EMSTeachai or TeachaiEMS.  From that , you may correctly assume that I am an eatmystack member.

I play mainly online, but have played live a couple of times.  I played in the Mermaid Poker Open in the RDS in Dublin, which was a fantastic experience. 

I have been playing online for between 2 and 3 years now, and the last year has seen my MTT game develop. However, there are areas I still need to improve in.

I got my biggest cash in the $30,000 gtd $5 stars rebuy in August where we chopped the money with 3 players left (I was 2nd in chips and took home $4,700).

I class myself as a winning MTT and SitnGo player, and almost certainly a losing cash player.   I took a cash lesson from teh Axxeman earlier this year, and this has definitely helped me with my cash game.  However, I find cash a bit of a grind compared to the excitement of an MTT. 

Hopefully, I will be playing the APAT event in Dublin later this year.

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Just Introducing Myself
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 13:18:53 PM »

Welcome to APAT. May your experiences with APAT be long, profitable and, just as importantly, enjoyable.

We do have a board on which you can introduce yourself, you can find it at http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?board=13.0

Ian

Zukertort

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 13:44:44 PM »
Hi teachai, nice honest post-welcome to APAT. I look forward to meeting you across the felt, in the meantime fancy a cash game!?  ;)

Kevin

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 17:36:26 PM »
Welcome aboard Teachai.  Hope to meet you at the final table in Ireland (I"ll be watching from the rail most probably).
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

deanp27

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 17:53:12 PM »
hi there Teach
Looking forward to making my first day 2

teachai

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 19:04:47 PM »
Thanks all.
Link Back to correct section here